Hello!
Alright, well our closing is scheduled for the 31st of this month. The movers are coming on the 18th and then I'll be in KC for a week. So, if anyone wants to get together let me know. I'll be in town the 22nd thru the 28th, but the 28th will be for family... So.. just let me know!
I'm so excited... I gonna be a grown up! LOL
2 comments:
If you can do lunch one of the days? Maybe it could be you and me and Marla at least then you can get a couple of us out of the way! I'm so glad you're going to be here! Congrats on the house. I feel more "grown up" because of being married myself.
See you soon hopefully, Shawn
I don't have your email, Sarah...oy! Um...well, if you check this, email me and we can hopefully plan something! I'd love to see you!
Post a Comment