Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Painting

Yikes, it's been awhile since I've posted! Uh, let's see...

I started a C25K program. Couch Potato to a 5K. I'm honestly not sure I'll make it to a 5K, but I'm surpised how far I've gotten with it.

I'm hosting Thanksgiving again this year. So far we have 20 coming. Yeah! :)

I've also started the long, long process of painting our house. Dave is really enjoying the fact that I'm doing it.. LOL I'm only doing it on days that are cool enough to keep the windows open all day though, so that's made it an even longer process.

I've completed most the the downstairs, and so this is a picture of the living room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE!
You can do a 5K I'm sure of it. Sounds like a neat program. Have fun. I'm glad you posted something new.
Shawn

Melon said...

Lookin' good, Sarah! Good luck with your 5k goal...it's one of mine too and I know you can do it!! ;)