Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Happy Anniversary!




On Sunday, David & I celebrated 7 wonderful years of marriage. We went to church and then since I had scrubbed that dang kitchen clean on Saturday, went out to eat... :) We decided to try Freebirds for lunch... VERY good. I'd heard good things about it, but I liked my Chipotle, thank you very much! Then for dinner we decided to really celebrate and go out to Ruth Chris' Steakhouse. When we made the reservation, they asked if we were celebrating anything, so of course we told them YES! :) When we got there, they wished us Happy Anniversary and led us to our rose covered table. The food was awesome as was the service. Top Notch! Then we got a free dessert for our anniversary and they took our picture and put it in a little from for us! Overall, it was a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been seven years already!! Congratulations! The photo is very nice. Glad you had such a good anniversary.
Congrats and many more happy years to come.
Shawn

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good day! You look beautiful in the picture. So happy.
Love you, Mom

Melon said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I'm a bit late but happy for you anyway!! :)