Happy Labor Day!
Just wanted to send a quick update from the Kozels. We have been enduring one of the hottest and driest summers in Texas, PRAYING for a hurricane. The good news is, nobody gives you a dirty look for having dead grass! We had a cold front today, only reached 90! Too cold for the pool!
I have joined the ranks of full time employment, atleast for a bit, as of last week. A friend of ours, works for a company that does contracts with the military for civilians. One of their clients here in San Antonio needs help preparing for an audit. It’s supposed to last roughly 2 months, but I’ve been told that it may lead to a permanent position, so we shall see. It’s downtown San Antonio so, I'll get to deal with downtown traffic and parking. I hope the job is awesome because, this drive is NOT awesome. I’m just super thankful I have a GPS to use. Other than that, I’m still selling Mary Kay and I am now a teacher for the Pre-K childrens church. Fun times!
We’re hoping to work on our back yard this fall and maybe going to a baseball game up in Dallas later this month!
*** I tried to post this last week, but for whatever reason, it wouldn't let me.*****
No comments:
Post a Comment