Saturday, December 30, 2006

Post Christmas/ Wedding!

Well, I had a super time coming home for a few days and then going to my cousin, Kathy's wedding. It's always good to see family. Sorry I didn't get time to visit with anyone from LV though. I spent most the time at home helping mom around the house and doing errands. Next time!

Dave & I had a wonderful Christmas together. Although, in all honestly, we slept through most of it. Still trying to get with this work schedule of Dave's, however next week, he'll start days for 2 months. So, we'll be "normal" for 2 months. Looking forward to it. I hope everyone has a fun New Years! I'm going to be at home, by my self. So, have a drink for me. I'd have a drink but there's something about having a drink by myself on New Years that would seem even more pathetic. ugh.

Enjoy a few pics.


This is after the wedding. The Oliver Clan took over the hotel lobby and had some wine and caught up with everyone. Compared some sweet gagets! :)


Dustin & Kathy during ceremony.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll lift a drink to you! I get to see you in 13 days! YESH precious!

Anonymous said...

We saw your Mom and Dad tonight. We had a good time. Thanks for all the great gifts! I love the purse :-) We love ya'll...

Cathy

TheJacquets4 said...

Gotta love winter weddings!

I'm sorry you're alone on New Year's Eve-- if it helps, you should see how pathetic mine is- there are pictures on the blog :) and I'm blogging!!! if that tells you anything :) Happy New Year!

Erin said...

Hey I actually did something for New Years!!! I finally got out of my house, first time since I was able to babble...happy new year ;) Jimmie and I went out of town! Sorry you spent it alone :(