I moved to the N.E. thinking, heck yeah, I'll get a lot of snow. So now that I'm here it's the first of December, 60+ degrees outside and Kansas City just got a huge snow storm.
That does suc some booty...isn't it on it's way to you though? Even in Dallas we got some snow....not like KS but it was pretty exciting for us after having not seen it in years! ;)
Leavenworth didn't get a trace of snow. Olathe, Lenexa and KC MO got 6-15 inches!!! We got some nasty ice. Too bad us girls aren't in High School n e more...it was closed yesterday and today! :)
I agree with you Sarah, I thought we'd be chillin' out here in Japan, but it's still 50's so nothing good for snow ...yet. I hear it will cool off toward the beginning of the year and that we might get lucky with a "dusting" of snow in Feb/Mar. I have waited so long to have snow!!!
5 comments:
That does suc some booty...isn't it on it's way to you though? Even in Dallas we got some snow....not like KS but it was pretty exciting for us after having not seen it in years! ;)
Leavenworth didn't get a trace of snow. Olathe, Lenexa and KC MO got 6-15 inches!!! We got some nasty ice. Too bad us girls aren't in High School n e more...it was closed yesterday and today! :)
nope, no snow coming here. It's supposed to get colder, but no snow in sight. chilly with bright sun... :(
Yup, we got NOTHING... just ice rain the night before!
I agree with you Sarah, I thought we'd be chillin' out here in Japan, but it's still 50's so nothing good for snow ...yet. I hear it will cool off toward the beginning of the year and that we might get lucky with a "dusting" of snow in Feb/Mar. I have waited so long to have snow!!!
Post a Comment