Monday, April 02, 2007

Opening Day

Yeah for the Royals! Way to start the season...

Watching the game made Dave & I a little home sick though. So, to cheer us up, I got online and got us tickets to an Orioles game later this month. Wahoo. One more stadium down...

For those of you who don't know, Dave wants to go to a game at every baseball stadium... I made him a scrapbook for Christmas and every team has a page, so we can just add a picture and our ticket stubs. Fun stuff.

Ok, so I think that's about it. Happy April.

It's almost Easter, anyone have any big plans?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats an awesome christmas gift - it will be so fun to fill in all the pages. I look forward to seeing some stadium pics!

Easter?!? Darn! I thought it was the weekend after next. I guess I'll be waiting on the Easter Bunny in solo-mode. :(

TheJacquets4 said...

Alison- Is Andy not home till then? Bummer!
No big plans here... church, feed in-laws, give Vivian her basket.

Erin said...

That is a fun cool idea visiting each stadium! :) I love to scrapbook too i need to get to work on my ireland one. sorry i don't get to visit your page as much..they are monitoring our internet at work so at home is my only time to see what everyone is up to :)