Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spring is coming... I'm sure... some day

WELL Hello! I certainly didn't mean to wait so long to post again, and even as I type this, I really should be getting to bed. oh-well.

Update:
Didn't do much for Easter. Just church, then came home and had "The Ham". It's a special ham that is a bit expensive, so it's not made much. Dave & I got Easter baskets for eachother filled with candy that I took into work today to get rid of.
Other than that, not alot going on. The weather has been super miserably cold, but it warmed up today. It's supposed to be sunny and almost 70 for the baseball game on Sunday, so we hope that actually happens!

I've been going to the post PWOC bible study since Dec, and tonight they asked me if I'd be interested in leading from here on out. So, I'll be praying about that, but I think I'm up for it.

Work is still going well for me. Dave is getting ready to go back to working mid shift next month for May & June... BOOOOOOOOO! There's quite a bit of frustration on our part regarding that, but what are you going to do. It's the Army, there's no discussion. ....whatever.

Ok, well that's the update. Happy Hump Day Everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! I too have been bad about posting and commenting...not online as much at work anymore :( Hope you get some nice weather soon...we are getting close to summer here! :)-Erin

TheJacquets4 said...

Great to see you posting! I like your new picture in the about me. Was that some sort of pedicure going on? hee hee

Anonymous said...

Yeah your new photo made me think of the comercial where they are giving their adult sun a bath in the sink to re-live when he was small and they did that.

Shawn