So, I've been slacking on the blog... my supervisor recently lent me three seasons of The O.C. on dvd. I didn't think I'd like it, but gave it a shot and now I'm addicted. ugh... Thanks alot D.
I have some pictures of Beth's wedding though..

Beth showing off her rock! :)

Beth in her pretty dress

Pretty Rainbow on the ride back to Denver.
4 comments:
I used to be really into The OC until they put it on at the same time as CSI and Grey's Anatomy...that made me mad....so, I guess I missed the last season. It is rather addicting, though!
Cool rainbow. Ah, weddings- gotta love them!
So you are liking the OC? I am not sure if I've seen it or not.
I HIGHLY recommend Seasons 1-6 of Dawson's Creek - I could watch them over and over! :)
I like 24 and Gilmore Girls. Not that anyone asked :) Beautiful rainbow-they have always been one of my favorite natural phenoms. Beth looks very happy!
Post a Comment