Sunday, September 23, 2007

Update!

It's been awhile since an actual update. We celebrated Dave's bday last weekend. We had some friends over for The Ham dinner. :) Dave got a big boy grill for his b-day. :) All went well....



We also got some fall decorations for the yard... Farmer John & Gertie! :) Dave was a bit stubborn about letting me put them out before "fall" but I guess he saw some other people had stuff out, so he gave me a green light. They were going to go up today anyhow... HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL EVERYONE!



Next news... I got a second job. I wanted to have some fun money and the Hallmark right by our house was hiring, so I applied and I start tomorrow! yeah! Considering how much I love that dang store, I'm pretty excited about working there and being surrounded with holiday decorations.

Yesterday I went to Dulles Town Center just 40 min south of us in VA. AWESOME! I missed seeing a real mall. I think we'll be going down there a bit more. Leesburg, VA is right there and it's a pretty nice sized town. Something differnt anyway.

Ok, well I think that's all our news.

5 comments:

Manda P. said...

Nice Grill! What is the deal with the boys holding us back about fall decor and thinking there is an actual "appropriate" time for them! Come on guys, let us be girls!

TheJacquets4 said...

Happy b-day, Dave! Your decorations are cute! And- I used to work at Rod's Hallmark. Loved it! Going through all the new items is so fun!

Lisa Pisa said...

Yay! I love the Fall! Your scarecrows are very cute and festive! I put a pumpkin welcome sign on my front door weeks ago...I figured it was sort of early, but I didn't care!

Heehee...a "big boy grill" that's cute! Happy birthday to DAve!

A.E. Lansing said...

What an awesome grill!

I love your ScareCrow names. :) Fall decorations are the funnest!

Melon said...

That's a nice grill! ;) I'm sure you'll enjoy many a feasts from it....and cute scarecrows too! ;)