Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Anniversary!

Thursday, Dave & I celebrate 4 years of marital bliss! Yeah! We're leaving Friday to go up to the Poconos for a little get away. I'm pretty excited to visit the famous Poconos. We're also going to experience a B & B for the first time. Beth keeps reccomending it, so we're going to give it a try.

I've been getting up and going to the gym at 5 am this week. So far so good, except that I'm pretty tired at work. :) Need to work on getting to bed ealier.

Our trip home in April has been postponed. Will update further when I have different dates. The Army didn't approve Dave's leave....so.. yeah. Hopefully, not too far from our original dates though.

Ok, well that's all for now. Hope everyone is having a good first week of March. I can't believe it's already March! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've stayed in THREE B&B's and have loved all of them! It'll be worth it :-)

Beth

Anonymous said...

I've stayed a couple of B&B's too and enjoyed them immensely. Sorry your plans for April aren't going smoothly, but we will be glad to see you whenever we can.

Have a good week. Shawn

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tell us all about the Poconos! I bet it will be awesome!

Erin said...

Congrats on 4 Years!!! :) Have a good trip to the Poconos!!! Keep up the good work exercising...i bet you feel better all ready!!! Oh yes I need to get on the exercise boat myself!! :)

Melon said...

Happy Anniversary! Have fun on your trip!! :)

Manda P. said...

Happy Anniversary, I can't believe it is already March too!

TheJacquets4 said...

Happy anniversary!