Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It's about time



Well, I think I'm going to have to do a "Month of March" update... :)

We did end up going to the Pocono's for our anniversary. It was just an overnight trip but it was wonderful to get away. Unfortunately, it rained the entire trip so we weren't able to get out and explore the area. But, we're not that far away, so mabye another time. I did take a few shots but I never seem to remember to get the pictures onto the computer when I'm home, so for now, I've cheated and found some pictures of the Inn of the internet... :)

Other than that, March was a pretty boring month with the exceptions of the Lisa's having their babies! :) Congrats to the momma's!

This month is going to be a good month though! :) We're going home for a short trip and also going to go into DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival. Exciting stuff! Hope everyone is enjoying nice weather!

1 comment:

The Hartzell's said...

Nice work on the updating and I am SO jealous about the cherry blossom festival!