Dave has his promotion ceremony... due to lack of good communication and weather, it wasn't much of a party, but there was cake. :) I ordered it from Sam's Club, and was pretty dang pleased with how it turned out. They spelled congratulations correctly and everything! :) WAHOO!
The actual ceremony was held in a dark building with no ac. Dave said there was a/c, but I'm not to be fooled. It was NOT present. So, due to poor lighting aka no lighting I wasn't able to get a good picture of Dave getting his NCO packets and scrolls and notebooks and then signing the official NCO book. So sorry. There was a post official photographer there but he left before the ceremony was over and I considered it poor "army wifeship" to leave my husband's NCO induction chasing after a photograher. I'm hoping to hunt him down though.
Other than that, I just got a Wii. I'm pretty excited, it's pretty stinkin' fun to play. I've not been into video games in the past because I just get bored to easily from them. But... the wii has pulled me in. I also got the wii fit yesterday. Should be a good time. So far, so good. :)
Happy Father's day to all the Daddy's out there. I love my daddy and I'm incredibly greatful for him. :)
5 comments:
Sarah, good call on the "army wifeship". Congrats to Dave.
Shawn
hey does that come with yoga?? I have been doing real life yoga at LV Comm Center...very relaxing!!! :) I have found my 'center'
Beautiful cake. You are the best at army wifeship... I'm gonna use that!... hahah
Yaaaay! They did spell congratulations right!! lol You have to keep us up to date on the wii fitness, I want one!!
I like the cake! Same's does have tasty cake!!! Yyyuuummm....cake!
I played a Wii once...it was pretty fun! Bryce has been wanting one! You'll have to let us know how Wii Fit goes, I might have to get that!
Post a Comment