


Alrighty... picture One & Three are at Appalachian Rock, part of the Appalachian Trail. It was the second of my longer hikes. The red ropes on the bottom photo is from a group of people that were repelling down. haha, maybe next year. :)
The second photo is from Sugarloaf. That was my first long hike. It kinda killed me. Oh-well. Important lessons learned. Not only should you hydrate during your hike but also BEFORE.
I'm pretty excited to take some pictures during the fall season with all the leaves changing colors. Also, it will be cooler! :)
Ok, well there's the photo's... and Lisa J... Don't worry. :) I always go with a group. I'm too dang scared to get lost if I were to go by myself. :)
6 comments:
Wow, look at those hills, so much for walking on the sidewalks on post. Can't wait for the fall pictures, Love you!!!!!
Mom
Great pictures! A couple years ago I went up Enchanted Rock for the first time and it about killed me!! It was over 100 degrees and I hardly had anything to drink before and only had one water bottle going up...hydrating is VERY important!
Sarah, beautiful photos. What a great thing to get out and do. Glad you are enjoying it.
Shawn
Those are great pictures!!!! Good job on keeping up with the hiking!
No wild boars for miles! LOL. It's very beautiful up there- I can definitely see why you love it.
Wow, very pretty!! That's cool you get to hike and see such awesome scenery!!
Post a Comment