
Quick update
Dave is getting trasfered to Texas. The unofficial date is April 1, but we don't have the actual date for him yet. I'm just assuming it will be sometime this spring. I'll have to start working to get my southern accent I had when I was younger... start saying ya'll. We're pretty excited though. We have family down there and I have atleast two friends.. :) Lisa W and apparently Colleen. Sweet. I must say... I'm mostly excited about Big Red and H.E.B. LOL And LOTS of mexican food. These are good times. Yeah!
The photo is a picture of Abigail. She jumped on Dave's suitcase right before he left last Sunday. It was cute.
5 comments:
Cool, Texas!
She's like, "not without me!"
April 1st huh? And then you'll post a blog saying "April Fool's, we are all moved in.... in Idaho!"
No really though, I'm happy for you guys. At least TX is a little closer. Keep us updated on how things are going. We are in the middle of the moving process too, so I know how that goes. D.
Yaaay for you guys!! I think it's cute we have the same name for our kitties too, we just have GREAT taste in kitty names!!! I only lived in TX for a year and I couldn't stop saying ya'll, my dad use to make so much fun of me!!
Uh, I've been here 8 years and I don't say y'all...don't give in to it!!!!! Lol! And, yes, tons and tons of yummy Mexican! There are lots of fun things to do in San Antonio, so there will never be a shortage for ya! Congrats to Dave!
Yea!! Have fun house hunting!
Post a Comment