Not a whole lot going on here. I'm pretty sure everyone knows, but just in case, I got layed off. My last day of work was Dec 31st. Happy New Year eh? Anyway. Dave has started his new job at Segovia. It's in Aberdeen, MD and a good 1.5 hour drive from where we live right now, so he's staying at a hotel during the week days and coming home for the weekends until we figure out what we're going to do. I should mention, that 1.5 hour was in the middle of the day so no telling how long it would take during peak hours in the am and pm. Dave seems to like it so far. That's always a good thing. :)
I'm kind of looking for a job. :) I'm not serious about it. Just kind of relaxing and doing a bunch of nothing. That's not entirely true. Everyday at five, I've started to watch Gilmore Girls. I'm a little sad that I didn't watch it until now, but whatever.
So, yeah. Just wanted to let you guys know, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I'm here in Frederick. Totally free to hang out if anyone is in the area. LOL
6 comments:
You deserve a little break from work after all that stress! Enjoy!
Enjoy your break!! Glad to hear from you and that you didn't fall off the face of the earth! lol I would totally hang out if I was there!!! :)
I couldn't agree more. Some time to destress is great. Glad you're enjoying Gilmore Girls. Hope the House situation gets straightened out really soon and so glad he likes his new job. Miss you.
Shawn
Glad you get some time to relax even if its isn't the way you wanted to do it. I love Gilmore Girls. Between my mom and I we own every season. I'll be keeping you in my prayers! Love ya
If I was around, I would come watch GG with you everyday! I love that show. Darn that Melissa for stealing the name Lorelai! (Melon, if you are reading this, I saw your mom the other day. I also love both your kids' names!) Anyway, Sarah, I did see your mommy today and we had a nice visit. Sorry things are sucky right now but they can only go up from here, right?
Yes, enjoy the break!
Post a Comment