In Sept we made a VERY short trip home for Labor Day weekend. We went to my cousin's wedding and really couldn't have asked for better weather. It was gorgeous in KS that weekend! We also went to a Royals game, so Dave got his fix. Unfortunately the Royals didn't pull a win for us. Maybe next year.
This week we celebrated Dave's birthday! Happy Birthday sweetie! His favorite gift was from my parents. The sent him a few bags of Guy's potato chips. (you can only get them in the KC area.) He was pretty super happy.
Last night we had some friends come over for Dave's birthday dinner. I totally forgot to take a picture though! I'll have to have them over again I guess. :)
Overall, Sept has been a pretty good month for us. We're slowly adding touches to the house to make it our home. The kitchen is pretty much done and the Living and Dining room are pretty close as well.
5 comments:
I have that same couch!!!! Hehe! Want my pillows? My colors are green and blue, so red and gold don't really go with my house...We have some good taste! Your house looks great! I need to come see it in person!!! We need to do some hiking now that the weather is getting better...My weekends are fairly free now that I'm not working at PBK anymore!
Nice. What are the pictures above the TV. Can't make them out. Where did you put your Washington print? Thanks for the update. Love you!
Very pretty!
Really nice Sarah. It is a great feeling when a house becomes a home and all the little touches make it more home everyday.
Shawn
Very nice, Sarah! Looks like you are settling nicely!
Post a Comment