Well, Dave & I didn't really do anything exciting for New Years. He's been gone or working New Years Night since we've been married, 'cept the first year, so I kinda forgot to think to do anything! We went and got Super Mario for my wii and played that.
I don't do "resolutions" since those never seem to work out, but I do have a few goals in mind for this year.
~I'd like to of coarse continue to lose weight. This far I'm down 25 lbs, since the last time most of you last saw me.
~I'd like to read the bible chronologically.
~I'd like us to settle down and find a permanent church. We found one we like, but not sure if that will be "home" so to speak. oh... and then go to church. :)
~Try to cook/bake more. Since I started working I rarely do either.
~Try to find a job closer. The 40 min commute is getting old and while I am meeting people, they all live on the other side of town. ugh... which brings me to...
~Dave & I need to find some friends our age that don't hang out at clubs and or bars. There's nothing wrong with that and at one time I did enjoy it, but not really anymore.
Well, that's a good start to the year anyway. :)
3 comments:
Awesome on the 25 lbs! We don't do much either and even though JD's parents were here on a visit we all went to bed at 10:30. :)
Good luck on all your goals. We all need a few of those. I guess I should make a small list myself.
Miss you, Shawn
Good luck with your goals! And way to go with the 25lbs too!! :) Too bad you guys don't live closer, we could hang out often as we don't really do the bar scene anymore either...it was fun but I guess we've changed and prefer to drink at home now... :)
Yaaay on the weight! That is awesome! Good luck with your goals, I bet you get a lot done of them this year. Yeah I agree with Mel, too bad we weren't closer, we don't dig the bar scene all too much either anymore. :) Looking forward to 2010 with ya!
Post a Comment