Sunday, December 06, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Well, I hope everyone had a super duper Thanksgiving! We did! I only got Thanksgiving Day off this year but I still managed to pull together a full Thanksgiving feast for Dave and visiting family! GO ME! :) I'm really looking forward to having a full three days off for Christmas.

The job is going well. It was rough at first with the 40 min commute and then I had madatory 10 hours of overtime every week. That kinda wore me out. But, I've switched departments and so I still have a commute (with little traffic) but overtime MAYBE once a week. Not too bad. Management is amazingly better as well, and that makes such a huge difference! :)

We had a Thanksgiving lunch at work and had a dessert contest. Guess who got first place! yeah... it was me. :) I made my Chocolate Lover's Cheesepie. Always a crowd pleaser and I'm glad it came through for me again.

Ok, well I just looked at the clock, so I need to get to bed. Just wanted to send out a post!

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found a better area at work to be. Not having too much overtime makes it so much better. A lot of the time the money isn't worth the aggravation.
Awesome job on the dessert contest!! That is so cool.
Shawn

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving was great. You did a wonderful job of hostessing your first family holiday meal. A good time was had by all!
Love you,
Mom