It looks beautiful! You have a very nice home!Shawn
Is that color a green-gray, or just gray? I'm looking for a nice green-gray for my kitchen...I like the color, though!
it's for sure green... It's called Dusty Olive. The best way for me to try to describe it is a "slate green". I think you can go to the Behr website and look at it there.
Love it!! :) Isn't it fun getting things done around your house? It is one of our fave things to do!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It looks beautiful! You have a very nice home!
Shawn
Is that color a green-gray, or just gray? I'm looking for a nice green-gray for my kitchen...I like the color, though!
it's for sure green... It's called Dusty Olive. The best way for me to try to describe it is a "slate green". I think you can go to the Behr website and look at it there.
Love it!! :) Isn't it fun getting things done around your house? It is one of our fave things to do!
Post a Comment