Thursday, June 03, 2010

Memorial Day

I had a wonderful Memorial Day. Unfortunately, I totally forgot to take out the camera so no pictures. :( Dave was actually up in Kansas for work/play. :) So, my Uncle invited me up to his casa for a fun afternoon. Got to spend some time with my cousin and her family and my grandparents.. as well as my Aunt Ann & Uncle Dean, who have just moved down here from KS. Sweet. The center of the family has definitely shifted south! :) My Uncle Sam (yes, yes.. I have an actual Uncle Sam) grilled some yummy food and then we went for a swim. Later enjoyed some watermelon before heading home to pick up Dave from the airport.

In other news, I quit my job. I was tired of not getting home until 8pm every night as well as some of the office politics. In addition we finally paid off our credit cards! WAHOO! So... I'm back to being a trophy wife, atleast for a bit. :)

That's our news for now! Happy June!

2 comments:

Melon said...

Ahh, the life of a trophy wife! Enjoy your time! :)

Manda P. said...

Hee Hee, that's funny. Enjoy your time Trophy wife! :)