Friday, November 17, 2006

the dogs are going crazy

We're having a post "exercise" today and all the sirens are driving the poor dogs nuts. In other news....

Wed night I tried to go to PWOC... I walked in and the lady asked me if I was there for Youth Group... *deep sigh* I know I look young, but seriously.... We went to a church event last night and as I was getting ready I asked Dave how I should wear my hair... something that would make it look like he wasn't molesting a member of the youth group... He thought that was funny.

Anyways, for the second week in a row, I show up for PWOC and they're not having it. oye! But they did take down my info and gave me a schedule so i can stop showing up when no one is there.

Ok, well I've got alot to do. Just wanted to send a quick "hello"

If everyone can pray for my momma. She's have knee replacement surgery on both knees, this coming Monday. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, that's a good picture! You sure have changed since we last saw you. Take good care of my baby, i sure miss him. Dad and I have been working on getting the stained carpet up this evening. Sure smells good in the living room. Thanks Boo! God is looking after me but I sure appreciate your prayers. Wish you were here for a hug!
Love you.
Yo Mama