Tuesday, November 28, 2006

New Living Room!



Hello All! I hope everyone had a marvelous Thanksgiving! I did. The Kozels came for the Holiday weekend. We had a super Turkey Day and then Friday got new living room furniture delivered. Wahoo, a place to sit.


Then we left for Gettysburg, PA which is only a half hour from where we are. We ended up buying a CD that you take in your car with you and follow the points. An auto tour if you will. Anyways, very interesting... I got to stand on top of Little Round Top which was pretty neat.


The next day we headed to Baltimore, also about a half hour, and went to the Inner Harbor. Went aboard the U.S.S. Constitution, and then did some shopping.


Next trip will probably be D.C. Also rumored to be about half an hour from here. Perhaps they should name Frederick, "the half hour town" haha.

1 comment: