Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Friday Five

1. What was your favorite childhood toy? play money! LOL Probably my dolls.
2. Have you always had the same favorite color? It was purple when I was younger, but now, more green. but they compliment eachother so well.... *see wedding colors* :)
3. Did you want brothers or sisters? I did want a younger sister, but now, I'm glad I didn't.
4. Did you have a book that you read over & over as a child? My favorite book, was The Best Loved Doll.
5. How many kids do you want?
Four, but I'll probably have to settle for two... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Bean Bag Chair, it could be a space ship, or a car, or just a chair. Also a rock to keep off the hot lava.
2. I've never really had a true favorite color, I think it changes daily.
3. I had the younger sister and after a while I was interested in selling her off. I still might be interested if anyone has any bids...
4. All of the "Peanuts" complilations.
5. 2, or 1 really, get me a guy and I'll work on any number...
Shawn

TheJacquets4 said...

4 kids! That's ambitious. I'll let you watch Vivian and you might want none- tee hee!