Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Dave & I celebrated our 3rd year anniversary yesterday. It was our first one together. WAHOO. I had to work, but Dave brought me lunch and then after work, we went to our new favorite place, Bone Fish Grill. Super yummy. Dave got me a product red Ipod, that I've been having so much fun playing with and of course he got the truck. So, we're both pretty happy. :)

We had a good time going to Belvoir this past weekend, although it was a bit depressing, going to a real post. It was just a reminder of how puny ours is. Oh-well. No pictures though. Sorry.

We got some more snow today. So while the rest of you are enjoying the "spring" temps, we're freezing. It was 18 this morning when I left for work. Such a loverly day.

Work is going well. I was complimented today by the boss, that's always nice. There is a perm position opening, but I don't know what the situation there is. From what I know, they would like to hire me, but ... I don't know what the but is, I just know there is one, atleast appears to be one. So... who knows. We shall see. I'll obviously keep this updated and let you know.

I'll be doing the Friday Five again this week, so come back then, and if you have a blog, feel free to participate!

5 comments:

Erin said...

cool I love favorite restaurants! :) Happy 3rd anniversary

Melon said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary,
Shawn

TheJacquets4 said...

Happy anniversary! Speaking of posts- you should have seen Ft. Lewis. It is crazy big! They have like 4 shopettes and 4 daycares.

Heather Joy said...

I was actually thinking of you ON your anniversary. Sorry, I didn't do anything to prove it. At any rate, nice to hear you had a good time. My cousin used to live at Belvoir and I visited there once. Pretty cool that we were in the same place, so far away, at such completely different times. Not sure why I think that is so interesting.