Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday Five

1. plans for the weekend? Going to Fort Belvoir. I'm very eager to go to a real commissary.

2. wearing to work today? It's casual Friday, so I'm wearing my supergirl t-shirt. I WILL save the day.

3. Worst moment of the week. That would be Monday morning. For about an hour EVERYTHING went wrong. It was one of those "why did I even get out of bed" days.

4. Best moment? Today at Four! :) Yesterday i got my anniversary present from David! WAHOO. He got me a product red ipod. SWEET.

5. Looking forward too..... taking the truck out for a trip this weekend. We finally got tags & decal this week, so it's going on a road trip. Even if it is only to Belvoir.


*Friday Five is not an original Swish idea, but the questions were carefully considered. Feel free to copy questions onto your blog and answer for yourself. IT'S THE FRIDAY FIVE! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a red ipod too!

Bethany Ann

Anonymous said...

1. watching Hitchhikers Guide to the Glaxy (it better be good or at least alright). Cleaning house, man don't know what I'm doing Saturday night.

2. Blue Sweater, black capri type things and black boots. Jealous of your casual friday.

3. uh oh, worst moment of week was this morning. My mom called and said she was walking into the doctors office cause her chest had hurt the other day, arm numb etc. So far they have admitted her and are going to do a Catheterization. (the only reason I'm not there is my Dad is and my Mom would feel better without all of us there hovering over her. But my sister and I will go after work.)

4. after the last answer any best moment doesn't really sound right, so we will just leave worst moment at this point. (sorry for the downer.)

5. looking forward to mom finding out that everything is ok and that everything going on is just stress and things along those lines.

We miss you everyday especially since only you can "save the day".
Shawn

A.E. Lansing said...

What a great gift! Happy Anniversary!!! Looking forward to some pictures from your road trip! :)

Erin said...

I liked the Friday Five,and participated ;) Casual Fridays...I am SOOOO JEALOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, My Mom is doing good. They did a Cathiterization (sp) and everything looked good. She has an echocardiogram (sp) this week and they keep an eye on her anyways. So she is home and everything is alright.

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy isn't bad, if you like British humor. If you read the books and if weird is your kind of movie.
Shawn