My Birthday was super. I got lots of goodies. My sister in law and her family sent my a cookie bouquet, my #2 parents send my flowers and my momma & pappa got me a shirt, a purse and a cool pen. Not to mention they paid for my birthday dinner. Then Dave got me one of the cool digital photo frames. I've been eyeing them since November I think, when I first saw them. Pretty sweet. Dave woke me up and sang Happy Birthday to me, then at work, my co-workers decorated my desk. After work Dave took me to Bonefish Grill. Super Yummy. Splendid day! :)

Yard: So, last post, I told you about how we got an award for our yard? Well, a few days later, they posted a sign in our yard that says "Yard of the month" That's a big "HAHA SUCKERS!" to our poor neighbors who spent time & money on theirs... sorry! I do feel bad, but it's just funny!


Fourth of July: was ok. Didn't get to see any fireworks because Fort Detrick sucks. Had about 8 people over. The party was good. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, maybe even too much???? But, we had TONS of food left over, which is always better than not enough food. The fort didn't have any fireworks. How's that for being patriotic? I'm not gonna say I hate Fort Detrick... I am vexed though.... terribly vexed.

Harry Potter: Merlin's Beard! It's almost here! The movie and the last book. *deep sigh*
Last note... Hallmark is unveiling their Christmas ornaments this coming weekend. Everybody excited? No? Hmmm....Well, I am.

This is Jasper Casper taking a moment from his ever busy day, so stop and smell the roses.
6 comments:
Lovely pictures,thanks for posting,Love you,Mom
The yard is beautiful! Sorry about the fireworks!
Wow! So many pictures! Glad you had a good birthday! It's so nice that your co-workers decorated for you! :)
I can't hardly wait to see the new Harry Potter movie and read the new book- I'm so sad that it's going to be over! :(
Keep me posted on what you find for the new Hallmark Ornaments...I love the motorized ones! ;)
Sweet Jasper! I agree about the fireworks, what a bummer! Las Cruces' were rained out, but even they rescheduled for the following day. Glad you had a good time!
That is indeed a bummer about no fireworks!
Happy late Birthday!!
Happy Birthday!!! belated :(:( I tried to get on sooner to post...boo bad friend
Post a Comment