.... to go with Melissa's theme. :) I went and saw the new Harry Potter film this week. It was most eggsalent. They left out quite a bit (super long book) so I had to explain some of it the Dave who refuses to read the books. But, I really didn't mind talking to the poor muggle about Harry. ;) Next on our list is Transformers!
We went out to eat last night because Dave had a PT test on Thursday and got his best score yet. WAHOO. He raised his score by a good 20 pts. WAY TO GO DAVE! I'm pretty gosh darn proud of him. He's now studying for the promotion board at the end of the month....right before we leave for vacation. So, that will be nice to have that over with before we leave. Only three weeks till we leave & Beth gets married. :)
Oh, and my SUPERvisor told me that they are aiming for the 23rd as my hire date. So, that is great news.
I think that's about it. I can always come back. :)
Peace out Muggles!
3 comments:
it's a good thing I know what a muggle is! I wish I could get your Dad to go see the movie with me but he keeps saying " we have a truck to pay for now" BORING!!!
Love you, Mom
Congrats to Dave
Sarah, tell Dave congrats on his PT test and good luck to him on the promotion. And a big congrats to you on the FULL TIME status. I might have to try reading the Harry Potter books. I did buy Captivating and so far it's worth every penny. Thanks for the book review and the movie review. Let me know about Transformers I've been wanting to see it too.
Shawn
Ahh...Harry Potter, a common bond amongst us all. :) Hooray for Dave and have fun at Transformers...Manda liked it.
Post a Comment