Monday, July 23, 2007

It is Finished.....

Well, I had to work overtime on Saturday, so I was unable to stand in line to get the final Harry Potter book on Friday night. So, after work on Saturday I went to Borders and got my very own pre-ordered copy of Harry Potter. *deep sigh* I finished it Sunday afternoon. I spent a few hours reading at the pool on Saturday and most of Sunday. So, I'm pretty stinkin' tan too! Wahoo. It was an excellent ending. I can see why some people would be disappointed, but I rather liked it myself! :)

Today, I am an offical ZC employee. No more temp agency for me! Wahoo. Pretty exciting. And today Dave has his company board. If all goes well, he'll proceed to the "real" promotion board. Which, sadly is scheduled for the 2nd. We leave on the 2nd for Bethany's wedding. So... not sure what will happen there. They're recalled Dave's leave and so we're just waiting to hear. I already purchased all the airline tickets though, so we're prepared for him to go with me! Just pray that it all works out!

I think that's all. I can't believe I leave next Thursday for Beth's wedding. Crazy!

I did finally get a call from Stacy at Maximus. She didn't apoligize, which was annoying, but she did call. So, I sent all the paperwork to her again, via fax and I'm waiting to hear back.... waiting, waiting. ugh.

Other than that, Kozy's are doing well.. just a bit stressed with all the excitment! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, are you going to bring the book back with you? Mom

TheJacquets4 said...

Congrats on YOUR job too :) Good luck with the promotion board and trip! I'm ready to go somewhere again, but I don't see that happening to till Christmas.