Friday, November 30, 2007

Hair Cut & Ugly Sweaters



This is a picture of my new hair cut that I promised weeks ago. :) I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving. We didn't but that's ok. Next year's gonna rock. Plus I got sick on Thanksgiving so that's never fun.


The local radio station was having a Ugly Sweater contest this week and I thought of this picture I have below of Beth trying on a "lovely" sweater we saw at Halls Department store at Crown Center a few years ago.... Needless to say, I sent it in and won! Wahoo! I won a $50 gift card to the Prime Outlets here. Sweet.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I love the haircut, and don't let this affect your opinion of me, but i like the sweater too. ;-)
Glad you won a gift card, always nice. Especially this close to Christmas.

Shawn

Sarah said...

SHAWN! You must have beer googles on... LOL Remember this was at Hall so it was a $200 sweater... ugh.

The Hartzell's said...

I remember that sweater well! It felt horrible too! Some weird scratchy material...

Erin said...

Oh my gosh I NEVER win anything...so cool you WON!!! I totally have that sweater though :( just kidding ;)

Anonymous said...

That is SO funny! Good job keeping the picture!

A.E. Lansing said...

I really like your haircut! It's cute!

WOW! That's so cool that you won the ugly sweater contest!

Manda P. said...

Very cool you won! Love the new dooooo!

Lisa Pisa said...

I like your haircut!!!! And that is quite the ugly sweater!!