I hope everyone had a super Halloween! I worked Halloween night so I didn't get to see any cute kids collecting candy to employ dentists... so, I did enjoy those who posted pictures... :)
Novemeber 1st was an anniversary for Dave & I. Not a wedding anniversary, but a "we've finally been together for a year" anniversary. We've been married for almost 4 years and we've finally made it through the first year! :) We moved into our little home November 1st of last year, so we went out and had Applebees to celebrate. Not because we think Applebee's rocks but because that's where we went our first night here, courtesy of a gift card from the Gullets. Wahoo & Thanks again.
Hallmark is still going well. They keep over scheduling me and while the paychecks are nice, I'm a bit worn... I'm planning on sticking with it through the Christmas season but after that, we'll see.
Sunday night I colored my hair a bit darker and then last night I went and had about 4.5-5 inches cut off my hair! Crazy, but I like it. I'll get a picture of it this weekend and post.
That's about all that's going on! ONLY 2 WEEKS TILL TURKEY DAY! THAT'S crazy... everybody ready?
7 comments:
I'm sure you look GREAT Sarah. I can't wait to see how it looks. JD's house is far enough out in the country no kids trick or treating, but I was ok with that. We had a great time anyways. Don't wear yourself out too much with work. I have 3 crochet projects I'm working on. Luckily only 2 have to be done before Christmas. But the 3rd one is a paying gig, so that'll be nice. Happy Anniversary. :-) Take care of each other. Shawn
4 1/2 to 5 inches! I can't wait to see!! I'm going to get a haircut today too, and have no idea what I want to look like, I just want something different.
Angus prayed for your prayer requests the other evening at our potluck. Love you , Mom
Wow, that's quite a cut! Can't wait to see the pics!
Happy one year together anniversary!!!
Can't wait to see your hair, it must be in the air to hack it all off! I am sooo glad I hacked mine off!!
That's so cute that you did something special for your "finally been together for a year" anniversary! I hope it was a good time.
Let's see the hair pics! I bet it looks great!!! :)
Cool, can't wait to see your new haircut! :)
I wanna see your hair too. I just did something funky w/ mine. Carl likes it- I'm not sure.
Post a Comment