Friday, December 07, 2007

Willow Tree Nativity



I just wanted to show off my new nativity set. I'm pretty excited about it. I don't have everything as it's all a bit expensive, or atleast for me, so for now, I have the Nativity (Mary & baby with Joe) and the Shepard with all his animals... next is the three wisemen. Dave's going to make a creche for me. So, yeah... I'm pretty excited about it. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... I love it! I was looking at those for Christmas too but they are expensive! Maybe after Christmas sales for me.

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous! I want one too!

Anonymous said...

Your nativity is very nice and that's wonderful that David is going to build for you. Love you and MISS you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Sarah, It's beautiful.
I can see why you wanted it.
Shawn

Manda P. said...

Pretty! I looooove the willow angels!

Lisa Pisa said...

I love that!