Ok, well we moved into our apt this last weekend. I emailed the new address out to everyone I have an actual email address for. If you need/would like the new addy, send me an email and I'll let you know. My email is firstnamelastname@yahoo.com... :)
The new place is nice. It's certainly smaller, but atleast half of our stuff went into storage until we figure out where we're going next. I'm not expecting to hear from the people potentially hiring Dave until after Thanksgiving. Until then... Dave did let me keep the Christmas tree out, so that will be going up. And the radio station just went all Christmas. SWEET. We're not doing anything special for Thanksgiving. I got the stuff to make a small dinner for the two of us... and we'll share some turkey with Jasper. Maybe Abigail. That cat refuses to leave my Jasper alone! geez! LOL
So yeah. I'm not as stressed. Just still don't feel "settled" but that will come in time. I need a this too shall pass ring... :) I'M DEEMING NEXT CHRISTMAS TO BE FREAKIN' AWESOME! :)
2 comments:
You and me both are calling it "AWESOME" or even more awesome-- our Christmas in June/JUly when we get to see each other!
Although I didn't get your email with your new addy. Send it to gmail yo!
Beth
Good luck! I can't wait to hear! Happy Turkey Day!
Post a Comment