Wednesday, November 05, 2008

stressed

I'm feeling a bit "stressed to the max" so to cheer myself up, I put a Christmas layout on here.

We're still on the job hunt for Dave. He's got a second interview tomorrow with Verizon. He'd love to get on with Verizon, so, we're really hoping it goes well. In the mean time, I found out last Tuesday that I'm getting laid off here at work, which may or may not affect me, but it still sucks. Dave has a job offer here in town, so if Verizon doesn't work (WHICH I'M SURE IT WILL) we've got that, but then, now I don't have a job. ugh! And we have to be out of housing in two weeks.

So, prayers would be appreciated! :D

5 comments:

Lisa Pisa said...

Oh, goodness! Good luck with Verizon, I know he'll get a position with them! Are you guys going to stay where you are or are you thinking about moving back home or somewhere? Love the new layout!

Melon said...

Oy! I'm sorry you're so stressed but it will work out for Dave! I'm sure it will!

Anonymous said...

Your in my prayers. Verizon will snatch Dave up right away if they know a good thing when they see it. Hard to do, but try not to stress yourself too much, God is Good and His plans aren't always easy to see when you're standing in the whirlwind trying not to fall down, but He does have a great plan for you two. Your job doesn't know what it will be missing either by the layoff. Take care of yourself and each other, we miss you lots. Shawn

Manda P. said...

You guys are in our prayers. Don't worry, things will work out, they always do!!

Love your new layout!

TheJacquets4 said...

Change is always hard and stressful. I will pray that things work out for the best for you both!