Hello! Merry Christmas Eve Everyone! I wanted to add this video from the other night. I took a pie over to some friends house and while we were watching a movie, little Evey came in with the whipped topping on her hands. So, we went to investigate and she went in for some more. Quite funny!
In other supernews, Dave got a call from Segovia the other night and a offer letter! Yeah. So, we'll be staying in Maryland, we don't have to worry about moving across the country. A GREAT Merry Christmas present! :)
3 comments:
GREAT NEWS!! You're still far away, but I'm too happy to hear about your future to worry about that now. Shawn
LOL she is allll about that pie, or the whip cream anyways...too cute!! Yaaaay for you guys and your great news!! Merry Christmas!!!
That sounds great with job and that video is very cute!
Post a Comment