
Well, we had to get a second vehicle, since I'll be a working woman now. And so... Dave got a truck! He's very excited to have his Ford Truck.
We had a good time getting dressed up last night for the Banquet, all went well. I'll have a busy weekend, cleaning before I go to work on Monday. Mom and Dad are coming on Friday for a short visit over the weekend. WAHOO!
4 comments:
Love the truck!!! Congratulations on your new job. We love ya'll.
Don & Cathy
Hey Sarah, Really glad you got the job. Bram said they called him and asked for a reference. I'm sure they'll love you there as much as we did here. Dave's truck looks great, new vehicles are always so exciting. Well, we miss you girl and always look forward to your blog.
Brianna & The Riverside Gang
I love new vehicles, yeah! :) I checked and the family reunion I am attending 7/28 is near pittsburg...you close by? I hope to have atleast 4 days in pennsylvania.
Cool! Nice color!
Post a Comment