Well, last week was my first week at the new job. I work for ZC Sterling. I thought it was Wells Fargo, but the building is owned by Wells Fargo, and well, so is the company. But, I don't work directly for Wells. Anyways. I pretty much do property tax profiles for the loans at Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo outsources their servicing to us. That's doesn't make any sense to some of you and that's ok. :)
I'm enjoying the work though, and everyone seems pretty nice. Mom & Dad come up for the weekend. Didn't do any sightseeing though. It was too cold with highs in the 20's. We still have the snow we got almost a week ago. It's supposed to warm up this week, so hopefully that will improve.
Ok, well just wanted to give an update about the job. Hope everyone is doing super and had a loverly Valentines Day!
3 comments:
Glad you're enjoying the new job! I'm back blogging again! Can you believe it?
We're supposed to hit the upper 50's this week in Denver. HURRAY!
Hey Sarah, so working at Citizens had its benefits. :-) Other then getting to meet a bunch of crazy people. Glad it is something you are enjoying. We're supposed to warm up this week, and it already has some. Hopefully some of the warm air comes your way. Glad your Mom is up and hopping and feeling pretty good after her surgery. Not much happening around here, everyone is working on a "grand opening" for the new addition, set for March 4, (that's a Sunday). Well that's all I've got. Shawn
Post a Comment