So, I have a job interview tomorrow. Yeah! I hope this goes well. It would be nice to have some extra moola. I never did post pictures of the visits from Beth or Rachel but I did put them on my photoblog, so go take a gander there, if interested.
I joined Weight Watchers at the end of January. I lost about 5 lbs my first week, well see if that continues. I'm sure it won't, but wouldn't that be great.
Ok, well not too much to report other than the above. Just hanging out looking for jobs. It did finally get cold here. I think the high today was about 25. In the morning it was 5. Brrrrr.
4 comments:
Good Luck with the Job interview - I hope you get/got it! :)
I saw your DC pics on the photosite, including the hope diamond picture - how cool! :)
Good luck on the job interview. The photos were great. Made me almost willing to fly just to come visit too. (I'll use the fact that you have a job now as a good excuse not to come visit.)
Miss you and always look forward to your updates (Ok, ok I check daily.)
Shawn
The hope diamond pic was super cool!!! good luck with the job prospect :) :)
Good luck with your interview tomorrow! Extra $$ is always nice to have..... :)
Post a Comment