Well, eggsalent! I have a job. I start next Monday. It's not the job that I had the interview for, it actually a better job. SWEET. I will be working for Wells Fargo Mortgage. Pretty excited. yeah..... It's so much nicer to be relaxed and not stressed about finding a job. Although, I did lose about two pounds the last few days. So, should be another good weigh in this weekend at WW... LOL
Not really. i'm going to celebrate with pizza tonight. WAHOO.
That's all I've got. Tomorrow Dave & I are going to a Valentines Banquet, he is VERY excited.... *eyeroll* But I am.
out!
3 comments:
Dang girl you're good!!!
Way to go. Michelle said she'd celebrate with more then pizza. I announced your new job btw. Hope you get more snow (unless it interferes with the going to work process). Hope you start soon and like it a lot. Oh and lots and lots of money. :-)
Shawn
Congrats, Sarah!! :) And I agree with the above, celebrate with more than pizza!! :)
Cool! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment