Quick back track though... Sunday was my last day in Korea, so Dave and I made sure to eat some more korean food. YES! For lunch we had Mando... a favorite of mine and then his NCO called and invited us for more bowling.. (it IS what they do over there... not so much the Korean's but the service memebers over there). Then we went to eat some more somgibsa.... (NO idea how to spell it) and then Drew treated us to an evening at the casino inside the Hilton Hotel there in Seoul. Good times. Went back to the hotel, packed took a "nap" and then headed to the airport.
My flight there lacked a bit in the beverage dept so Dave bought me some water at the airport. When through security where they told me it was too big. Bah! Got through that, bought a smaller bottle of water and they ended up taking that away from me too. I was under the impression that if you had the receipt for the beverage (airport purchase of course) you could take it on board. Apparently not. When I was boarding the plane they went through our carry on's and that's where they took my second bottle. eh.... :(
But yeah... the flight was FULL, but I did have the movies and what not at my seat
. This is me watching House. :)Anyways. The trip from Atlanta to KCI was pretty eventful too. I REALLY just wanted to get out of the airport but didn't happen. I won't bore you with all the details, but I'm glad to be "home" for now. Now just have to unpack and at the same time pack for the move. Dave will be home in less than a week!
I'll work on uploading all my pictures today. I'll send out the address when I'm done!
3 comments:
Sarah, Good to have you back safe and sound. I'm a huge House fan, don't know that I'd get on a plane just to watch it, but to each their own. ;-) If you get bored and want to go out you know what my phone number is.
Shawn
Cool! Glad you're back, sorry you had so much trouble with the airlines and water - jerks! :(
Glad you're safe at home! What a whirlwind adventure.
Post a Comment