Thursday, October 12, 2006

Korean War Museum



Yesterday Dave & I went to the Korean War Museum. It's just outside the post here and quite impressive. We took ALOT of pictures I'll only show a few, but when I get home I'll upload all our pictures on our photosite.

As we were leaving, we saw the R.O.K. army doing a demonstration... pretty neat.

Later we went out to a nice resaurant with some of Dave's friends and had ... "sumgibsaw" that's how you say it... That's not how it's spelled... :) On the way back we were walking along the side walk and Dave pointed out the rocks. It's supposed to be a "massage" for your feet. Must say.... it felt pretty good.

kamsamida.... or something like that.. is thank you. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice to get to follow you around a country I will never get to visit. thank you also for your email.
Love you, HeJo

A.E. Lansing said...

Cool! I want a foot massage while I walk! :)

What is the big bowl looking thing in the top picture? Is it a fountain? It looks MONSTER HUGE. :)

Sarah said...

It is a fountain.... I didn't read the significance of it though... I'll do some research when I get home. :) And yeah. It's was pretty huge!

TheJacquets4 said...

Ok, dumb question... do you take your shoes off to walk on it?

Sarah said...

nope, you keep your shoes on.