Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What.....?

So, I'm back on I am fully experiencing the jet lag. I have no idea what day it is or what time it is. The last two days I have fallen asleep at 4 in the afternoon and I wake up at 1:30 am, ready to go. ugh. And let me tell you.. there is NOTHING on tv in the early morning. what a waste.

Anyways. My pictures are on my website but I haven't put details on all of them yet. And there will be a few more when Dave gets home... IN 5 DAYS!

http://skozel.photosite.com/

1 comment:

A.E. Lansing said...

Oh no for the jet lag! I feel your pain because I know all to well what it feels like to wake up like that and NOT be able to go back to sleep! :(

You're pictures were AWESOME! I loved seeing the ones of you and Dave together! Especially the one in front of the shrine looking thing at night. :) I was actually surprised to see that Korea looks a lot like japan with all the architecture and stuff. And I even recognized your "milkshake?" drink... but I haven't been brave enough to try it! :)

I'm so glad he's coming home soon!